SPIGA M.A.P. finally a rest able to offer a real advantage in improving the flight of the arrow on the vertical plane.
- Using the micrometric adjustment of a magnet it is possible to set the response of the rest wire to vertical stress
- This tuneability will minimize errors on this plane allowing a superior consistency of the groupings
- Excellent for Olympic recurves, becomes indispensable for barebow shooters where the stress of the rest wire during the shot is greater
- Where this rest really shines is reducing the length of string walking between the distances
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a cushion plunger